English Language Classes
For over 20 years we have been offering free English Classes in the city. Each week over 200 people meet here to learn English through language activities. If English is not your first language, you are welcome to join them.
All classes are free, no registration required, simply come to the office and we will take you to the class. You are very welcome to come as often as you can.
- Monday from 4 pm– 6 pm in Raws Room (except for school holiday) Spaces available. IELTS coaching on request.
- Tuesday and Wednesday – Limited Spaces – Beginner class FULL
- Also available: Tuesdays 10am – 12noon. B.E.L.L. Class (Bible English Language Lesson)
- Thursday from 4pm – 6pm in rooms above Mead Hall. Spaces available.
- Sunday 10:00am – Church service (Bible study and English class)
Please come to the office and a friendly person will take you to the class.
New students, please come 10 minutes earlier the 1st time. You will need to fill in a form with some contact information. Those who can not speak English, please bring some ID.
Our Tuesday and Wednesday Beginner Class is full. We cannot accept any more Beginners on Tuesday and Wednesday but have plenty of space on Monday at 3.00pm and Thursday at 4.00 pm.