Tuesday and Wednesday English Classes are full. We are unable to take any new students until further notice.
Please come to our afternoon classes on Monday 3 pm – 5 pm and Thursday 4 pm – 6 pm where there is plenty of room for new students.
English Language Classes
For over 18 years we have been offering free English Classes in the city. Each week over 300 – 400 people meet here to learn English through language activities. If English is not your first language, you are welcome to join them.
All classes are free, no registration required, simply come to the office and we will take you to the class. You are very welcome to come as often as you can.
- Monday from 3 pm* – 5 pm in Raws Room (alternate week a meal is provided) (except for school holiday)
- Tuesday and Wednesday . Classes are full until further notice.
- Thursday from 4pm – 6pm in rooms above Mead Hall
- Sunday 10:00am – Church service (Bible study and English class)
* Monday 3 pm – 5 pm is our new winter time.
Please come to the office and a friendly person will take you to the class.
New students, please come 10 minutes earlier the 1st time. You will need to fill in a form with some contact information. Those who can not speak English, please bring some ID.