Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday English Conversation Classes return after the school holiday on Monday 31st July, Tuesday 1st August and Wednesday 2nd August.
Thursday class will continue throughout the holiday period at 4.00 pm. You are very welcome to join this class.
Tuesday and Wednesday Classes will have limited spaces for new students at the beginning of the term. Please phone the office before coming into the city to avoid disappointment.
English Language Classes
For over 18 years we have been offering free English Classes in the city. Each week over 300 – 400 people meet here to learn English through language activities. If English is not your first language, you are welcome to join them.
All classes are free, no registration required, simply come to the office and we will take you to the class. You are very welcome to come as often as you can.
- Monday from 3 pm* – 5 pm in Raws Room (except for school holiday)
- Tuesday and Wednesday 10 am – 12 noon. Some spaces available for new students. Please phone the office before coming to class.
- Thursday from 4pm – 6pm in rooms above Mead Hall
- Sunday 10:00am – Church service (Bible study and English class)
* Monday 3 pm – 5 pm is our new winter time.
Please come to the office and a friendly person will take you to the class.
New students, please come 10 minutes earlier the 1st time. You will need to fill in a form with some contact information. Those who can not speak English, please bring some ID.